Re: [OM] Canvas & Metal Prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Canvas & Metal Prints
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:27:27 -0500
I dislike glass too.  I think it detracts from any image.  Lately I have
taken to printing with the image bonded to matte board and similar.  The
prints are stiff enough to stand alone in a frame with no glass and no
additional backing.  I had a 16x20 canvas done the same way. See
<http://www.millerslab.com/prints/features/mounting>

Chuck Norcutt