Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV

Subject: Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 14:10:22 +0800
Chuck was talking about audio through DVI and it seems true that there is no
standard implementation but is popular among major video card manufacturers.
I can get audio from my display card's DVI port through a DVI->HDMI adapter.
You may use seperate audio output from your PC but some later HDTV does not
support separate audio input. For my new 50" 3D TV from Panasonic, audio has
to go through HDMI port. It is ok if you use separate AV receiver/speaker
but may not work with HDTV.

C.H.Ling