Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV

Subject: Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:56:31 +0800
For ATI graphic card starting from HD2000 (in 2007) there is already 5.1
surround built-in. The DVI port also carry audio signal, I have a HD3450
with DVI to HDMI adapter and HDMI cable connected to my TV. I believe Nvidia
also has HDMI audio around the same time. I also heard that ATI and Nvidia
may require different DVI to HDMI adapter, they usually came with the
display card.

C.H.Ling