Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 16:20:27 +0100
Nathan,

don't get me started ;-).

But the obvious ones are:
- magnification for accurate focusing of manual lenses
- visible feedback on the exposure

Some others maybe could be implemented in a hybrid viewfinder as well
- real time overlay of histogram, or over-/under exposure blinking
- review of picture without moving the camera from your eyes
- adjusting several settings on the camera without moving the camera from
your eyes (let's not move this to a thread about the superior x-pro UI ;-)

And again, I understand these might not be beneficial for your style of
shooting, but they sure are for mine.

Best, Frank