Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Strasbourg and Thanksgiving, our way - Mo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Strasbourg and Thanksgiving, our way - Moose
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 07:32:43 +0100
There are blue lights on the bridge, and red lights on the other side
(another bridge I'll show you when I go again on a shoot).
I imagine, just imagine it has to do with the French flag as Alsace
was tossed to and fro between France and Germany (and Austria) in the
course of history.
But the locals consider themselves as Alsatian first, then French -
only a few would claim their German roots ...

Amities
Philippe

Le 2 déc. 13 à 07:12, Moose a écrit :

> The night shots of La Petite France are well done. I wonder why they
> have such blue lights.

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE