Re: [OM] IMG: New Arrivals

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New Arrivals
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 01:00:05 -0600
Thanks, on all counts, Moose.  I have been very happy with the way the
camera handles indoor lighting. As I told Bob earlier, setting ISO to
1600 auto seems to be fine, though one shot had me hand-holding at 1/9
second.

I made good use of the surgeon when I encountered a bleeding problem
following the removal of a scalp cancer by a dermatology practice that
was not up to the job.  He opened it up, cauterized where needed, and
closed it up professionally.  His training at Vanderbilt included almost
anything that needs to be done from the neck up (excluding brain surgery
;-) ), so he can be handy to have in the family.  Working in a large
city trauma center can offer a world of experience.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA