Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Strasbourg and Thanksgiving, our way

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Strasbourg and Thanksgiving, our way
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 03:17:05 +1300
Nathan wrote in
>%> http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1083

>%. Brussels sprouts with pancetta, mashed potatoes, fresh cranberry sauce,
>%> carrot cake and almond pie

Amazing; I *never* thought for one instant that one of my most favourite
vegetables (mashed
potatoes) would find its way into the Wajsman domestic menu. Nathan, you have
somewhat
restored my faith in this culinary delight ( not that I ever really lost it,
but I felt that I could no
longer mention it).

Thank you for sharing your most excellent photographer's eye through this
digest of images
and text; and not least, thanks for taking the time in your very busy life, to
tell us in written
words, about what you see and do.

And thank you for sharing an insight into your domesticities from across the
world.

*I* really need to think about what culinary creation *I* can bring to the
Christmas lunch that
we have been invited to at Bannockburn.

Brian Swale

---