Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Strasbourg and Thanksgiving, our way

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Strasbourg and Thanksgiving, our way
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 22:12:22 -0800

#4 is quite nice, and not only for the primary subject. :-)   I'd crop to
square or vertical, to lose the guy on the
right and the dead space on the left. More prominence for the young woman and
the boy fooling around for his friends.

Well, the girl in #8 isn't my type, but I appreciate the sentiment. ;-)

#9 has very nice light an tonal graduation.

The night shots of La Petite France are well done. I wonder why they have such
blue lights.

Philippe and Alice laughing is a great catch. Sorry I missed that part. :-)

The juxtaposition of 19 and 20 is interesting.

I really like #21. Being me, I'd straighten the top rail. #22 is nice, too.

Vicarious Traveler Moose