[OM] Paul's PAW - one shot for now

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - one shot for now
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 23:22:58 -0600
I just got home from the big 3-day Dr. Who-related convention that I've
been going to in one form or another over Thanksgiving weekend since 1983.

This one is of the previous promoter and his son, who are still friends,
and were visiting this weekend.

Dean is looking more and more like his Dad, a reminder that we're all
getting older....

I will have a bunch more after I've had a chance to sleep.

C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard