Re: [OM] Pedant pressie

Subject: Re: [OM] Pedant pressie
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 12:23:03 -0500
Pressed (ahem) on the subject earlier this morning, Esteemed Wife confirmed my
recollection, but added that the best coffees were at several restaurants where
they had, as you suggest, half-wall sized coffee machines that produced all
sorts of blends and concoctions.

We went through a chicory addition for several years after spending time in New
Orleans. Had my cousin ship it up to us. I believe the brand was Community
Coffee, but I may be misremembering.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal