Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:18:30 -0500
Have you elevated your obsession to the point of purchasing plug-ins such as
OnOne or NIK? From time to time I move a photo over into one of the other of
these and find effects that suit me just fine. One of the most frequently used
effects is a slight glow that while not actually affecting sharpening, gives
the impression of a somewhat softer image. There are many other effects as
well, and all of them infinitely messable with. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal