Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:19:44 +0000
The chapel looks rather smashing, Paul, and you have captured it well, I
reckon.  I love the lighting and the texture of the wood and slats.

The shot of Billy's Bowling Lanes is nicely duck-egg-blue, so I would not
change it to monochrome.  I remember watching a bowling competition on US TV
once, while I was staying in an Officers' Club somewhere, and I could not watch
for more than a few minutes without suicidal thoughts coming into my head.

Chris