Re: [OM] IMG: Comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Comparison
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 00:40:24 +0100
LR didn't do much at all.  The 21 mm lens brings in a lot more light than
the 35 and the 50 dims it even more.  I didn't have any exposure
compensation set on any of the three cameras.  I think it's just the
difference in the amount of light the various lens lengths let in.  I
normally have all cameras set on center-weighted exposure which would make
difference over averaged exposure.

Tina

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Both color images have equivalent exposures recorded in the EXIF data
> but the 21mm image is *much brighter* than the 35mm image.  What do
> these things look like before LR was allowed to play with them?
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 11/22/2013 3:22 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> > PESO:
> >
> > I've just now started downloading all of the photos from my trip to Italy
> > but I thought it would be fun to compare the three cameras that I took.
> >   Each one had a different lens which will also make a difference!
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153485285
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153485286
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153485287
> >
> > They were all three processed minimally in LR by just hitting Auto and
> > adding a small amount of Clarity and Vibrance.  I'm sure I'll work on
> them
> > some more but I wanted to compare the cameras, not the processing.
>  Maybe I
> > should post a 100% crop from each?
> >
> > C&C greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Tina