Re: [OM] IMG: Comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Comparison
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:01:44 +0000
I really like the Monochrom image, not for any particular technical quality,
but because it really gives you better scale of the size of the cupola vs the
people. Better 'story' for me. And I'm a sucker for B&W :P

That said, if you could combine the colors from the Typ 240 with the framing of
the M9, that would be very close 2nd :)

One day I'll return to Florence. Amazing place. Looking forward to rest of you
Italy photos, since it'll be a while before I can go again!

Siddiq