Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:27:53 -0600
This thread brings back "not so fond" memories of my 1980 Volvo 260,
with the Volvo V6 engine.  It drove like a dream, but I spent way too
much time adjusting the induction system to keep it starting and running
reliably.  That was, undoubtedly, the most complex V6 that I have ever
encountered, and that was thirty years ago. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA