Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:11:08 -0700
I went to the candy store last night and drooled over a few things.
They have the Olympus items promoted to a huge place of prominance.
The lenses really are wonderful. As much coolness as the bodies have,
it all comes down to the lenses.

Yet, the Fujis, they are a calling. They didn't have the new Sony or
the new Olympus in, yet, but given my love affair with the lenses I
already have, the Sony is going to be my goto camera at this point.
I'd rather not buy any new lenses, but put the extra dosh into the
34mp Sony and call it a decade.

AG