Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 20:02:20 -0400
Here in Canada, or at least in western Canada, it is very important to
report the collision in language acceptable to the auto insurers. If one
reports one's auto colliding with the deer one may be denied an insurance
claim. If one reports the collision as a deer colliding with the automobile
one may have the claim accepted.

jh