Re: [OM] Partial Solar Eclipse

Subject: Re: [OM] Partial Solar Eclipse
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 20:00:58 +1100
It is indeed one of the most unselfing experiences. Seeing the terminator
rushing towards you, the disturbance to the birdlife, the chilling darkness -
more of a twilight really… It is not to one missed. Lucky enough to experience
one in my own back yard in the mid-seventies. It's a gasp, hairs on the back of
your neck sort of experience.
The earthquake a year or so later was nothing in comparison (only a little
shake).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com