Re: [OM] GX7 IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] GX7 IBIS
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:10:10 +0100
Hi Bill,

I'd suggest you collect some more info then just this particular website. I
found <
http://tysonrobichaudphotography.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/the-gx7-vs-the-om-d-e-m5-battle-for-my-affection-round-1-ibis-evfs-lcds/>,
have no idea of its credability but think it might not be as black and
white as 'The ibis of the GX7 sucks'.

I have an e-m5 myself but think the GX7 is an attractive and less 'standing
out' camera (what would be the word for 'more stealthy'?).

Good luck with your selection process.

Best, Frank