Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:28:20 -0400
 Having grown up in the SE USA I'm pretty familiar with small arms, so the
scene doesn't bother me much. What does bother me is the failure to make
sure the weapon is safe. I wouldn't consider passing a semi-automatic
pistol without first removing the magazine and pulling the slide to make
sure there isn't a round in the chamber. It only takes one mistake.

Charlie