Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:11:52 +0200
Colorado and any non-coastal locations are out of the question. I grew up by
the sea and although I am not much of a beach person, I have a strong
preference for coastal living. During my 7-mile commute to work I have the
Mediterranean on my left almost the whole way. Just seeing it gets me ready for
work. And seeing it on my right on the way home in the evening gets rid of the
day's nonsense.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 19 Oct 2013, at 00:17, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> No I'm not. After moving back to Europe in 1995, there are basically only
>> two places in the US I could contemplate returning to: Berkeley, CA and
>> Cambridge, MA. When I retire, I may decide to become a hippie and move to
>> Berkeley. It is good to have goals in life.
>
> Ah, but we've also got a great location for you here in Colorado!
> We're certainly a bipolar state. You've got your "reunion" folks, and
> then you've got the opposite extreme. I can fit in either way, so it's
> all good with me.
>
> AG
> --

Nathan Wajsman