Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:38:01 -0400
I've never been in Berkeley other than an overnight visit with our Moose
and his lovely spouse.  But Cambridge is very good... except for traffic
and cost of living.  I worked in Harvard Square for 6 years but couldn't
afford to actually live in Cambridge so had to live further north in
Woburn.  The restaurant fare for lunch around Harvard Square is
excellent.  I also couldn't afford to stay in the Boston area as a
retiree either.  So now I'm in upstate New York... quiet, serene, lovely
landscapes and very inexpensive.  But I do miss Harvard Square for
lunch... especially the Indian restaurants.  Yumm.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt