Re: [OM] RANT: Shipping Rates

Subject: Re: [OM] RANT: Shipping Rates
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:35:53 +1000
No, the more likely and certainly possible explanation is that USPS is not
retrieving/displaying the information.
That's what I think is happening.
We seem to getting into a 'our postal service is better than yours' pissing
contest here.
If so, I'll point out that yours seems to be more expensive than ours, less
reliable (in my personal experience) and I'm always surprised by how far you
guys have to travel to post something. We have agencies everywhere, every
suburb, every town; yours seem rather rare.
So there.
- loud farty noise -   :-)

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813

On 22/09/2013, at 11:36 AM, Chris Crawford wrote:

> If our postal service didn't
> provide yours with the tracking info while the package is in American
> hands, your postal service wouldn't be able to offer you the tracking info
> after it leaves Australian hands.
SNIP