Re: [OM] E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:58:24 +0200
Ask him if they have done research on how many of their latest models are
actually used to take pictures, and depending on the answer, whether dispensing
with all that expensive glass in the lenses (while keeping the prices constant)
would not make business sense. That should create a nice and friendly
atmosphere for the interview.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman