Re: [OM] E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:58:07 +1000

On 11/09/2013, at 10:44 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> However, in comparison to an E-M5 with all the accessory grips?
Yes. especially with the 12-40mm and grip. I'd be prepared to take it on a pro
job - it looks like a procam.

> Nice that they officially/unoffically killed the Four-Thirds line. Any
> rumors on when m43 will get axed?
There are some questions that you DO NOT EVER ASK Olympus - if you want to stay
on the free lunch list that is.
Despite the boozy South African MD and the convivial atmosphere, there are very
serious protocols
in the way that they do business, deal with the press, etc. Ask the wrong
question and and you get a smile and
silence - a very long, terse silence in some cases.  Next question.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813