Re: [OM] E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:47:32 -0600
> As I said, today I interview Alfred Schopf, CEO of Leica. Now that presents a
> challenge.
> Do I worship at the shrine or be rude?

Well, obviously you will need to worship and not be rude. Acknowledge
his superiority and all that stuff. Do your "I'm not worthy to be in
your presence..." routine.

> Are there ANY questions that have not already been asked.
> I suspect that it's going to be a VERY controlled environment.

I can think of a few questions. Some askable, some not. As Leica has
perfected both the concept of a "Lifestyle Product" as well produced
an exceptionally high quality product, there isn't much room for
criticism of the route they've taken. There can only be one Leica and
they do Leica better than anybody else.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx