Re: [OM] IMG: Christmas Market

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Christmas Market
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:16:03 +1000
I suffered from right hemispherical headaches for some years - vicious,
darkened room moan and groan stuff. But I concluded eventually that they were
caused by arthritically induced neck spasms compressing the nerve - the clue
was the 3 day duration. Appropriate treatment cured the problem. But I never
rushed to call them migraines - just very bad headaches.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813