Re: [OM] IMG: Surprise!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Surprise!
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:13:56 -0400
Chuck:
Just got rid of two nests - yellow jackets and hornets - last week. The
yellow jackets were behind a wood window trim (rotted in part, as I've
now found out). I, too, made the mistake of sealing the access. Boy,
were they mad. We had them all over the gazebo the next day. Apparently,
if they cannot get out, they may simply eat their way into the house.
Not good.

Exterminators to the rescue. Not worth the cost of spray and the
aggravation of trying to kill them as they enter or leave the nest.

Martin