Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 19:35:49 -0400
That would be true if it were really "pixels".  But if it's really
"dots" as is the typical spec for viewfinders you'll find that it's
1024x768 as I stated (needing 3 "dots" per pixel).  That's the same
"dot" spec as already in use by other cameras.  I doubt seriously that
Oly has jumped the competition in EVF resolution by such a huge amount.
  I'll stick with my guess.  Remember the "pixel" statement is not from
Oly but from a rumor site.

Chuck Norcutt