Re: [OM] [ OT] Question for our pilots

Subject: Re: [OM] [ OT] Question for our pilots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:11:39 +0100
The video on that page is pretty good, once you get past the pairs approach to
Leuchars.  It's a typical sortie in the Highlands in weather that is only just
suitable.  The only thing not quite right is that the wingman would not
normally be flying that close, he would be a dot at around 2 miles, one beam or
the other.

Chris