Re: [OM] E-M5 baby bag

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 baby bag
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:42:56 -0500
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> it's the F-5XB:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Domke-F-5XB-Shoulder-Belt-Black/dp/B00009R89L

Thanks, Nathan.  Looks perfect.  Now, I just need to hang on until my wife
finds a new job (her company decided last Wednesday that after 16 years,
they didn't need her any more and that her boss wouldn't complain too much
if they dumped her job on top of the 2-1/2 he's already doing....they also
got rid of 5 more people throughout the plant, all of them over 40.  Would
make for an interesting age-discrimination suit if Indiana didn't have "we
can fire you because you wore socks we don't like" laws).

Meantime, discretionary spending has been put on hold...
--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard