Re: [OM] What is the split?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is the split?
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:37:03 -0700
Cc: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Mine was probably about 75/25 in digital's favor, but I will probably
drop to 90/10 myself now that Kodak is no longer producing slide film. I
could never warm to the Fuji color pallet so once my last couple of
rolls of Elite Chrome are gone my film shooting will be entirely B&W.
When we get the basement remodel done (not anytime soon I fear) then the
film use will probably go up as the remodel will most likely include a
darkroom.

At this point I am not really adding to my film camera collection, just
using what I already have, and actually have sold off a lot.

Jim Couch