[OM] What is the split?

Subject: [OM] What is the split?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 00:22:04 -0400 (EDT)
I find it interesting that I've offered a piece or two of OM equipment at
favorable prices recently and have had few responses. Last week I put an
inquiry out about resources for inexpensive batteries for OM cameras and  got
no responses.  Several times in the past I have put a group  order together
for list members to get favorable pricing on batteries.   What this is
telling me, if I'm reading it correctly, is that few folks are  using film
these
days.  My guess is that in the past most folks were  having a lab process
their film and there are not many labs open these  days.  Although I have a
pro quality darkroom at home, I find my workflow  these days generally starts
with film capture, which I scan, make enlarged  negatives on my printer and
then print them with some alternative process. I do  shoot some digital,
however I would say that most of my serious work currently  begins with film
and most of that is large format although I still shoot 35 and  medium format.

So my split on capture is probably 90% film and 10% digital.  What is
yours?  I'm just curious and wondering if most of the OM gear out there is
gathering dust.

Bill Barber