Re: [OM] One more lens to look for

Subject: Re: [OM] One more lens to look for
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:42:00 -0600
> um, yeah, just like 50mm f2 Leica Summicrons.  Six versions.  None
> cheap.  Just "expensive", and "more expensive".  Oh, there is an APO
> ASPH version now.   It lists for more than all the Olympus gear that I own.

And you do understand the whole single-coated, multi-coated,
silver-nose, black-nose thing?

Not including other changes, many lenses had multiple versions just
based on those two factors:

Silver-nose, Single-coat
Silver-nose, Multi-coat
Black-nose, Single-coat
Black-nose, Multi-coat

Oh, and then there was the 100/2.8, which had a Silver-nose, semi
multi-coat. (no green reflection, but everything else).

You are so screwed.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx