Re: [OM] Need to revive OM in PDX

Subject: Re: [OM] Need to revive OM in PDX
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:59:44 -0500
Two and four are really the same thing. They needed to move on after the
superb OM4Ti, and the central part of that follow on most certainly would be
AF. At that point there was simply no place for a new MF camera, the market
demanded AF.  And I did fail to mention dealer treatment, which went south
when there were the OM 10 problems. Everything went down from there.