Re: [OM] 80, 38, and 20 macro lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] 80, 38, and 20 macro lenses
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:17:25 +0200
The dragonfly pictures on green are with the 135mm with extension tube on
E-M5. The extension tube was attached to a small tripod, but I didn't use
it for all pictures. Had to follow the dragonflys as they are quite easily
disturbed and manual focus is a challenge. But some shots turned out well.

Now I wonder why the auto macro's are so benifical on digital, as I end up
with stop-down metering with my OM's on a digital body? Do you use adapter
rings that doesn't stop down?

Best, Frank

2013/7/17 Don Holbrook