Re: [OM] Any 24mm f3.5 Shift lenses available?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any 24mm f3.5 Shift lenses available?
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:49:19 +0200
The zuiko easily betters the Leica, at an aperture of f8/11.
Maybe not for centre sharpness and resolution, but the corners are really
good.
A bit like it's small sister the 18 f3.5, that is also sharper in the
corners than centre.
The 24 shift stays sharp completely shifted, something the new canon can
only barely match.
Important for architecture, but the zuiko does no tilt! (can on an eos body
with a light baffle, and freehand,
but not for critical work:)
The zuiko also has less distortion than the leica.

The OM shifts really are at their best around f8/11.

And the zuiko has built in filters...

Iwert