Re: [OM] Any 24mm f3.5 Shift lenses available?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any 24mm f3.5 Shift lenses available?
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 15:30:35 -0700
I have both the 24 and 35 Shifts, both near perfect. (Iwert--do I have your
35?) I sent the 24 Shift to Sean Reid to use in his comparison of shift
lenses for Canon, where it held up well. John Hermanson had just done a
CLA. I use them to take photos of my architectural projects, either with a
rented 5D or with my OMs and film. What with the state of the architecture
business over the last five years I've periodically pondered selling them,
but haven't quite gotten myself to let go. Perhaps the OM list needs a
"Make Me Sell" section like the real estate site Zillow's "Make Me Move"….
If the prices were right I would consider it….

Rob in Seattle