Re: [OM] New wheeled camera bag - Not quite what I expected

Subject: Re: [OM] New wheeled camera bag - Not quite what I expected
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 14:35:21 -0500
Not to make you feel buyer's remorse, but...
The mechanic that works on my cars and has for at least 20 is highly
trrusted. When, at around 40,000 miles my Audi began to show signs of real
maintenance costs. I decided to replace. I asked him about what would be low
maintenance. He pointed out that the most maintenance intensive cars are
German high end, and certain English cars. Lowest are Japanese. I purchased
an off lease Lexus IS350C. Put in oil and gas, drive, repeat.