Re: [OM] OT: Staggerwing portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Staggerwing portrait
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:31:05 +0100
Happy campers, it seems - but according to local press up here, you are not
alone in having your aircraft grounded. Tornado flights from Lossie are thin
on the ground (so to speak) because so many of the engineering ground crew
were made redundant, can't keep them airworthy!
http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/3306528

But do you mean that you flew a Tornado GR1, or the very same ZA465 in 1987?
If the latter, where is the commemorative plaque?

Piers