[OM] (OM) OT Phase One - capture One

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT Phase One - capture One
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:49:26 +1200
Having "bought" the Phase One software, and then later removing it from
my computer because it was so slow and also froze the whole apparatus, I
keep getting promotional e-mails from them.
So I wrote to them explaining what I had done and why, including
mentioning the warning from Microsoft that installing it could cause damage.
Here's their reply.

        "" Hi Brian,

What verison of the installer are you using? Check you have 6.4.5 -
http://www.phaseone.com/en/Downloads/Capture-One-6.aspx

The warning is a driver signing from Microsoft. It is optional certification we
have chosen not to pursue hence the warning, but it is quite safe to install.

A freeze like this may be openCL issue with older Windows systems. You
can run this script to disable it, and then launch to improve stabiliy:
http://www.phaseone.com/en/~/media/Support/CO_Tools/useopencl.ashx

Support ""

Cheers ...

Brian Swale