Re: [OM] Whew, finally

Subject: Re: [OM] Whew, finally
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:51:06 -0600
> Of course ! Now I remember. On one of our recent visits Ikea had just opened
> and there were huge  queues to enter the store. I think it was either last
> sumer or the summer before....but with my memory it could easily have been a
> year earlier  ;-O>  Enjoy.

The lines have thinned a bit. But it's still plenty busy. IKEA dogs
are still 2 for $1.

I get all twisted up in there. It's brilliant, but convoluted. Must be
an European thing. At least negotiating the apartment complex is
simple: Turn left at the first speed bump, right, left at the next
speed bump, right, left, right.

The location is wonderful, my wife is happy as a clam with the place.
Other than the fact that we have no furniture, we're set up for
entertaining.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx