Re: [OM] Whew, finally

Subject: Re: [OM] Whew, finally
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 09:36:12 -0500
> Exercise the Zuikos?

Excellent idea!

I've not done much of it so far, because of other issues. Where I've
been staying is a good half-hour of traffic fighting each way and it's
over by the DTC where nothing is photogenic. Now, I'm 10 minutes, give
or take, from the mountains.

It is amazing how much time it takes to move. Between apartment
hunting, banking, searching for stores, yada, yada, it wipes out a
full month. The spousal unit will be with me this week, so no
photography to speak of. I did buy a bed over the phone Saturday, so
it will be delivered on Monday. (I did already test it out). We'll
have to do some furniture shopping. Yes, I do like minimal too.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx