Re: [OM] Whew, finally

Subject: Re: [OM] Whew, finally
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:18:01 +0100 (BST)
Drat, first year for ages that we will not be in Colorado Springs for the
summer. 81 year old brother in law has just had first knee replacement, second
knee scheduled for 4/5 weeks time, and my sister also 81 tipped and tumbled 8ft
down the steps from their deck. Many cuts and bruises, and a hairline fracture
of her FINGER!!!! She was very lucky. Still there is always next year.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK