Re: [OM] Copyright Infringement

Subject: Re: [OM] Copyright Infringement
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 07:00:06 -0400
AS I recall, Romney staffers taking cabs home from the concession party found
their campaign credit cards no longer worked. I wonder who the person was in
charge of killing the cards if Mitt lost? Or maybe they would have killed them
anyway, because the campaign was over?

But this site that swiped my picture is still going strong. It says it has no
affiliation with the Romney campaign, but I haven't looked closely enough yet
to see if it now is affiliated in any way with Romney's ongoing political
aspirations. I know just because they say they aren't connected doesn't mean
they aren't. Kinda strange. It's a big site. And it's active. Has a Facebook
page with more than 100,000 likes. And it's still active.

Wonder what gives?

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal