Re: [OM] Copyright Infringement

Subject: Re: [OM] Copyright Infringement
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:28:02 -0400
The second image isn't mine. I suspect that the woman who wrote the entry
didn't think she was doing anything wrong. Hey, someone commented they liked
it. <g>

At any rate, the image is now with the copyright office, and after the passage
of enough time to make it all official, I'll be getting in touch with a
copyright lawyer to see what we shall see.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal