Re: [OM] Copyright Infringement

Subject: Re: [OM] Copyright Infringement
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:20:37 -0400
I'm rather astonished that they credit you but don't pay.  Likely some
ignorant campaign youngster who think he's doing right.  It would be
interesting to know how he found you but he's likely a local who has
seen your work in the shops.

Incidentally, there's another Maine image farther down the page that is
not credited to anyone.  Is that yours too?

Chuck Norcutt