Re: [OM] IMG: Harvest

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Harvest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 13:29:10 -0400
As CH says, aRGB was created as an input space for editing, not an
output space for display.  The browsers might recognize aRGB (and
others) but that doesn't mean they're not converting to sRGB.

I work in sRGB for output since (except on rare occasion) I don't do my
own printing anymore.  My favored print processors make it clear that
they expect sRGB and will convert it themselves if it isn't.

Chuck Norcutt