Re: [OM] Wish Walt was here, Sugru must be added to duct taoe and epoxy

Subject: Re: [OM] Wish Walt was here, Sugru must be added to duct taoe and epoxy glue
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 23:13:35 +0200
The dial on the X-Pro1 is always moving and I have lost a few shots and
the one my stepson tried to take was a special moment lost so I decided
action was necessary.

Its only the second time I have used the stuff the first was to fix a
cable and there the prints when away, maybe I fiddled a bit to long, but
anyway its now easily identifiable as mine if it ever gets lost or
stolen ;-)

If you google you can find out how to make your own sugru but I bought
the real stuff.