Re: [OM] [Leica] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Image Editing System
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 23:06:19 +0200
It's not as different as you make it sound. Mac is better than Windows, that's
why I use it at home where I decide, but I have no problem using Windows 7 at
the office where the IT police decides. I have been using Windows/DOS since
1982 and with each generation of Windows I find the difference between the two
diminishes.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman